Cruise with the 26 ft S/B Chaparral in Samal Island, Philippines!
Enjoy the day on the water with friends and family in Samal Island, Davao aboard the 26 feet S/B Chaparral Boat for up to 10 person. Rate as low as $106 per hour and a minimum booking of 5 hours. Rate: • $106 per hour (minimum of 5 hour) Cruising on the pristine waters in the island of Samal in Davao Gulf. Revitalize yourself with a one-of-a-kind and luxurious expedition. Popular among Davao City dwellers, Samal Island is the go-to weekend destination for sun seekers, beach lovers and boating enthusiasts. Enjoy clean air, beautiful scenery of the island, by boat! A feather soft ride when you’re out on a Chaparral! Engineered by the best for the worst of conditions. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
- Captain is included.
- A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
- 10 guests
- Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Wheel steering
- Cuddy Cabin
- Inboard Engine
- Dual Comm-forward seating
- Single Engine
- Fuel type: Gas
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
0% refund up to 5 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
* 50% down payment is required upon confirming the booking, 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trip. * Re-booking is ONLY acceptable once and within a week of the scheduled trip and re-booking fee will be US $39 plus the full payment of the remaining balance. * All watercraft rental includes life vests. * Ages 12yo and younger must wear the vest at all times per MARINA law. * All rentals must be used in day light hours and must stay within the map area given prior to departure. * Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure to complete paper work and receive safety orientation. * The watercraft will be thoroughly inspected before departure and upon return. If damage is found and caused during the customer's rental period, the renter is responsible for immediate full payment of the damages claimed by the DBLCI. The cost of damages will be determined at the sole discretion of DBLCI and payment is due and payable immediately by the customer. * If the weather is inclement, as agreed upon with DBLCI Staff, the reservation will be cancelled and may re-book without being charged by the re-booking fee. * All watercraft are full of gas when you leave and will be refueled upon return. You will be charged for the actual gas consumed. * Prices subject to change without notice. Overlapping discounts do not apply. * Advance reservations will not be made for less than 7 days. * No refunds for early returns.